Prototech offers a range of services based on thorough knowledge and expertise in the field of mechanical engineering and related disciplines, such as 3D printing. Our creative engineers combine their solid theoretical background with excellent practical understanding to achieve the best result.
3D printing is often used in projects to accelerate development and decrease the number of iterations in the design process. As the print is of a very high quality, it can even be used as a final product in itself. Other areas where 3D printing could be beneficial include the visualisation of an idea or concept as a marketing measure or as a part of in-house training.
Areas of application:
- Early design phase concept verification
- Ready to use parts/products
- Marketing/educational purposes
- Type: Objet Eden 250
- Build size: 250 x 250 x 200 mm (W x L x H)
- Layer thickness, high quality: 0.016 mm
- Layer thickness, high speed: 0.030 mm
- Accuracy: < 0.1 mm
There are three different materials available, including transparent. The choice of material depends on the application. Take contact for more detailed information.