Gas Flow Test Loop
The CMR Gas Flow Test Loop for flow up to 450 m³/h at 30 bara can be used for research and development and for third party verification.
The 4’’ closed loop is equipped with digital temperature and pressure sensors, and a Flexim Fluxus G608 ultrasonic clamp-on gas flow meter for reference flow measurements. Reference measurement data is logged during test and may be later transferred to a computer. Instrumentation for wet gas applications through water injection has been prepared.
- 4’’ piping
- Two 1.2 m test sections, horizontal and vertical
- Pressure range 1-30 bara
- Flow up to 450 m³/h or 15 m/s at 30 bara
- No temperature control (ambient temperature)
- Temperature and pressure sensors
- Reference flow velocity uncertainty <3 % of reading
- Medium: air or nitrogen, possibility for water injection