CMR recently joined a large European consortium consisting of researchers and industry partners to demonstrate that alum...
MARINE AND ENVIRONMENT
Our R&D covers activities in polar regions, open waters and the deep ocean for environmental observations, marine resources, aquaculture and fisheries.
CMR is dedicated to perform R&D of complete measurement systems for the marine environment. From sensor to decision support. We also offer services, including reviews, testing, data collection, modelling and simulation, image and video analysis.
The main goal for our R&D is to contribute to a sustainable management of the oceans through:
- More and improved observations
- New cost-effective sensors and observation platforms
- Persistent presents through autonomous and power efficient systems
- Distributed sensing and real-time possibilities
- New solutions for automation of current labor intensive sampling methods
- Efficient data management and processing tools